Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Arquest Diaper Survey

I originally posted this back in January, but thought it was worth posting about again. I have done at least 6 or 7 surveys for them and have found them to be very easy to do, taking little time and they have always paid without any hassle. I highly recommend this program!

For those of you with children in diapers, I have a great program to tell you about. You can get paid to sample diapers. Seriously! There is this company called Arquest that pays you do to diaper surveys and they are super easy. I recently did one and got paid $10 to do the surveys (which took maybe 15 min.) and also received around 70 diapers free!

If you want to do a diaper survey and get paid $10 plus get free diapers, simply call 1-888-diaper2 and if you have a boy dial ext. 634, if you have a girl ext. 646. You will then be prompted to leave your name, your child's gender and the diaper size that you want to try and your phone number. Sometimes you'll have someone call you back immediately, but most often it will go up to several weeks. I think I waited three to four weeks before I got the call that they had a diaper survey opening for my son's size, so be patient.

And just in case you are wondering I was not asked to do this promotion nor did I get paid in anyway to tell you about this. I am just telling you because I think it is a great way to save and I know how you all love to save!

2 comments:

  1. I did this one time about a month ago. I must say though the diapers I sampled left alot to be desired. The tabs weren't very sticky so the diaper always wanted fall off. The first time I put one on my daughter she took it off and she never ever took off her diapers before this. It was kinda funny. But anyway I would still do the promotion again if they called. It's an easy 10 bucks plus free diapers! Who am I to complain...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, that sounds like a pain! I have heard occasionally of other bloggers that got sent less than desirable diapers to try, but I guess I always got lucky. I think every time but one I got to try either Huggies or Pampers brand diapers. And the time that it wasn't, they were still very good diapers. But like you said, for $10, it's still not a bad deal even if you get some not so great diapers.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!