Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekly Spending Summary

This was an interesting week. I got 20 candy bars free and also had what I'm sure was a record low week of spending for me. Seriously. Even if I had not used gift cards, my out of pocket would have only been $15.76. All I can say is that I am thankful for Black Friday sales and for people that are sharing meals with us right now!

Total Spent:
$5.25
Total Saved with Coupons: $139.59
Total Saved with Sales: $82.39
Total Saved: $221.98

CVS:
$0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $71.12
Saved with Sales: $18.18

Freebies: All of the above after Extra Bucks

Had I not used a gift card (earned through our credit card rewards) to pay for this purchase, I would have spent $0.98. I started out with $29.98 in Extra Bucks and ended with $32.24.

I used rain checks to buy the Cocoa Krispies & AZO and I had a free product coupon for the SOBE.

Rite Aid: $1.57 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $58.47
Saved with Sales: $59.76

Freebies: All of the above after rebates and UPRewards
I also purchased a 2nd pack of Scott that is not pictured

I used a gift card that I earned through the Single Check Rebate program to partly pay for this stuff, otherwise my out of pocket would have been $11.10. I started out with no UPRewards and ended with $5 UPRewards and will get back $17.97 in Single Check Rebates. I used a $5/$20 and a $4/$20 coupon which obviously helped me save quite a bit!

Giant: $3.68
Saved with Coupons: $10.00
Saved with Sales: $4.45

Freebies: Kashi

Okay, this was a fun trip. Because I bought 3 Kashi cereals, I got a coupon for $3 off my next purchase. And I was also delighted because I had coupons for $3 off any Kashi cereal. The Kashi cereal was on sale for $2.89 each but the coupons still took off $3 each! Love when that happens...and of course it made some of my other items free then.

Were you able to get some great Black Friday deals? Did you get free chocolate too? What are you going to do with it all?

1 comment:

  1. I was loving black friday deals this year at CVS and Rite Aid!!! So much FUN! And what I'm doing with all my free chocolate....I'm eating it!!!!!! With my husband and kiddos help. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!