Monday, November 29, 2010

Monthly Spending Summary (Nov.)

I spent very little this month. As I said before, I really didn't need that much and we also have had meals coming in the last 2 weeks which means that I for sure don't need to buy as much groceries as normal.

If you look back over my Weekly Spending Summaries for the month though, you'll see that I did actually buy quite a lot of stuff. What really helped was the fact that there were some amazing sales combined with some great coupons which meant I was able to get a lot of food and cosmetics for free.

Monthly Grocery/Household Budget: $190


Total Spent: $60.88
Total Saved with Coupons/Sales: $398.27
Week 1: $26.18
Week 2: $19.82
Week 3: $9.63
Week 4: $5.25

Other Expenses: $26.18
- this was for some vitamins and an ink cartridge

Credits: $21.57
- this was a rebate as well as a return that I did

Ending Monthly Balance: $65.49
Balance carried from Jan.-Oct.: $52.73

Ending Annual Balance: $177.24
- In case you are confused, this is the amount I have left over for the year. This comes from being under budget in some previous month. So basically I am ahead by $177.24 for the year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!