Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tanger Outlets: Coupons and Possible $50 Gift Card for $25!


"Like" Tanger Outlets on Facebook and you'll be able to sign up for a free coupon booklet to use at the Tanger Outlets of your choice.

And on top of that, if there are 50,000 new “Likes” by the Magic of Midnight After Thanksgiving Sale (November 26), fans will receive 50% off a $50.00 Gift Card. That is a $50.00 Tanger Gift Card for $25.00! The day that they hit the fan amount, they will post a link that will be up for only 24 hours, so be sure not to miss it! I will do my best to post about it when I see it.

There is also a 20% coupon that you can print to use at participating stores until 11/21.

Thanks For the Mommas!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on the coupon booklet. We don't have any Tanger outlets in Ohio but the coupon booklet voucher is good until Dec 2011. So I may get to a Tanger Outlet within that time. I just wish that once the $50 gift card is available for only $25 that you'd have a longer time to redeem it. It says in small print: "You have 10 days to redeem your voucher from the day it was downloaded at your nearest Tanger Outlet." Oh, well...can't get every deal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I know what you mean about the gift card only being available for 10 days. (Maybe I should have put that in my post.) We have one within 10 min. of here, so I figure I can always use it to buy Vince some jeans etc. But still, it kind of limits ya.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!