Friday, July 9, 2010

Toys 'R Us Birthday Freebie Update

Remember the post I did back in June about birthday freebies? Well, I just wanted to update you a little bit on the Toys 'R Us Birthday Club one.

Logan's birthday is this month and just yesterday I got his birthday freebie from Toys 'R Us. Instead of a $3 Toys 'R Us gift card there was a coupon for $3 off any purchase of $3 or more (not bad, I thought). Then here is the really cool part. There was also a coupon for a FREE Thomas & Friends wooden railway engine valued at $11.99-$12.99, no strings attached! I was pretty excited about that and I'm sure Logan will love his new toy once we have the chance to stop by.

So if you have any children and you live within a reasonable distance of Toys 'R Us, I'd highly recommend signing up for their birthday club. It sure seems worth it to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!