Well, our family's birthday season is starting with Vince's birthday today and Logan and mine in July. I thought you all might enjoy this list of birthday freebies. Getting some of these freebies are one of the things that I look forward to every year when my birthday rolls around!
* Sign up for the Baskin Robbins Birthday Club and you'll get a coupon for a free scoop of ice cream for your birthday.
* Your child can receive a free kid's meal on their birthday when you sign them up for Club BK.
* Join Cold Stone Creamery's birthday club and receive a coupon for a free treat on your birthday.
* Sign your child up for CPKids and they can enjoy a free kids meal from California Pizza Kitchen.
* Sign your child up for the Toys 'R Us Birthday Club (click "Birthday Club" at the top of the page) and they'll receive a free gift (rumored to be a $3 Toys 'R Us gift card) on their birthday as well as a phone call from Geoffrey (Toys 'R Us mascot)!
* Join the FruitFlowers Fanatics, share your birth date with them and you'll be able to get a free half dozen chocolate dipped strawberries on your birthday. Want to know if there is a location near you? Go here.
* Have a Starbucks gift card? Register it here and one of the perks you'll get is a coupon for a free Starbuck's birthday drink.
*If you live near a Krispy Kreme you may be able to get a dozen free doughnuts on your birthday! Simply call your local store ahead of time to see if they participate. (I've never tried this one since we don't have a store near us, but I'm told many locations do offer this yummy treat!)
And a deal not quite as good but one I'll mention anyway...
* Join the DQ Blizzard Fan Club and receive a coupon for a Buy 1 Get 1 free blizzard on your birthday.
Have you ever done any of these freebies? Do you know of others? I'd love to hear about them!