Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekly Spending Summary

Even though I did a decent amount of shopping this week, I didn't get to all the stores I had hoped to. I had great intentions of getting to Rite Aid and Giant but somehow my week filled up and there. just. was. not. time. So I felt a little sad and just skipped getting a few more deals.

I feel like I should apologize because I did a horrible job of taking pictures of this weeks purchases. Somehow in the craziness of the week it mostly just got missed.

Total Spent:
$40.74
Total Saved with Coupons: $20.49
Total Saved with Sales: $15.92
Total Saved: $36.41

Giant:
$3.99
Saved with Sales: $3.99

I bought two bags of chips for Vince's birthday party- should have planned ahead and I'm sure I could have saved more. Oh well...

CVS: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $18.49
Saved with Sales: $11.93

Freebies: Dawn, Skinny Cow
Forgot to put in picture: Skinny Cow Ice Cream Cup & 2nd Scott Tissue 12 Pack

Had I not used a gift card I would have paid $0.30 for this purchase. I used $16.49 in Extra Bucks and got $0.99 in Extra Bucks back.

I purchased the Scott with rainchecks and it was a great way to use up the huge amounts of Extra Bucks that I had that were about to expire. I have this love/hate relationship with Extra Bucks. I love them because they help me get great deals but I hate them because I often have a hard time getting them used before they expire- at least getting them used in a money saving way.

Walmart: $15.20
Saved with Coupons: $2.00

Forgot to put in picture: Tortillas, Bib

Centerville Bulk Foods:
$15.89

Misc.: $5.66
This was for some Fuller Brush stain remover that I love. I know it is kind of expensive but it is honestly the only thing that I have found that will get some of our stains out, so to me it is worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!