Friday, June 18, 2010

Weekly Spending Summary

This was kind of a fun week of shopping for me. I actually didn't spend that much time in the stores, but still ended up doing really well, even making more than I spent. Now that is my kind of week!

Total Spent: $8.70
Total Saved with Coupons: $50.49
Total Saved with Sales: $15.46
Total Saved: $65.95

Walmart: $2.23
Saved with Coupons: $3.00
Freebie: Pampers wipes


Rite Aid: $5.63
Saved with Coupons: $31.49
Saved with Sales: $11.59

Freebies: Everything (after SCR)

I will receive $16 back in Single Check Rebates and another $10 with the Aveeno rebate, so really, I made $20.37 on this purchase. Let me assure you, I am excited about that!


CVS: $0
Saved with Coupons: $8.00
Saved with Sales: $1.96

Freebies: Both Bottles of Gillette

I used $4 Extra Bucks and got back $8.

Giant: $0.84
Saved with Coupons: $3.00
Saved with Sales: $1.91
Freebies: Oikos


Target: $0
Saved with Coupons: $5.00

Freebies: Olay & Rayovac batteries

I rarely shop at Target because it's not that close by and I just don't find it worth my time. But since I needed to go there anyway for a wedding gift, I decided to get a couple of deals too. I actually made $0.46 on the body wash since it only cost $3.54 and I had a $4.00 coupon. I didn't think Target gave coupon overages, but they did and of course I didn't complain!

How did you do? What was the best deal you got this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!