Friday, June 11, 2010

Printable Coupons: Snapple, Muir Glen, Reach Toothbrushes, Huggies

It looks like there are some great coupons available right now at Coupons.com. In fact, several that I had printed previously reset for me and I was able to print them again.

* $2/2 Reach Toothbrushes (click "personal care" to find faster--I had to enter my zip code to get this one!)
- These frequently go on sale for $1 and Family Dollar typically has them regularly priced at $1. Print now and save....it doesn't expire until 9/3/10.

* Buy One Get One Free Snapple

* $1/1 Muir Glen Product
- Walmart has several of their items priced at close to $1 making for some inexpensive tomatoes, paste etc.

* $3/1 Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!