Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekly Spending Summary

This was a big spending week for me. I had a number of things I needed to stock up on plus I had to buy food for our family reunion this past weekend. After several weeks of not doing as much shopping (and actually almost being tired of deal hunting) I really enjoyed this week. I had fun getting some great bargains and it inspired me to keep doing this whole coupon/sale thing.

Total Spent: $60.02
Total Saved with Coupons: $36.55
Total Saved with Sales: $17.56
Total Saved: $54.11

CVS:
$0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $12.99
Saved with Sales: $4.00

Freebies: Dawn; Colgate and Power Bar after Extra Bucks

I bought the Neilmed Saline Drops to do a rebate on. It was a perfect way to use up some Extra Bucks that I had expiring! I used $10.99 in EB and got back $2 EB. I also will get back $10.99 for the Neilmed drops via rebate. Since I am employed at CVS I get a 20% employee discount which comes in pretty handy for things like rebates. My discount saved me $2.20 off the Neilmed drops but I'll get reimbursed for the full $10.99.


Rite Aid: $6.69
Saved with Coupons: $16.98
Saved with Sales: $8.18

Freebies: All of the above after SCR and +UP Rewards

I will get back $5.99 in Single Check Rebates plus I got $6 in +UP Rewards that I can use on future purchases.

Giant: $2.25
Saved with Coupons: $6.58
Saved with Sales: $5.38

Freebies: Ronzoni, Chicken of the Sea

Aldi: $8.23


Centerville Bulk Food: $35.19

Not Pictured: 3 bunches of bananas & 3 bags of grapes

I had to buy a bunch of fruit for our family reunion this weekend since I was supposed to take fruit slush as well as a fruit tray for breakfast. Thankfully, this little store has pretty decent prices on fruit!

Misc.: $7.84

I bought fresh ground whole wheat flour from my mother-in-law.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!