Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weekly Spending Summary

Well, with being gone this past week, I really didn't spend much on groceries. So it's a bit of a boring weekly summary...

Total Spent: $18.42
Total Saved with Coupons: $24.38
Saved with Sales: $3.60

Walmart: $4.93
Saved with Coupons: $6.00

I didn't get a picture of my Walmart purchase since I did my shopping while in Maryland last week. But basically I bought tortillas, Ovaltine, a sippy cup, and some Blue Bunny ice cream treats.

CVS: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $12.00
Saved with Sales: $3.04

Freebies: Dawn, Old Spice (after Extra Bucks)

I bought this while on my way to Maryland last week so not everything got included in the picture. I splurged on a box of Cheez-It's which didn't make it on the picture and I also bought another bottle of Dawn that I gave to my mom so it isn't pictured either.

As usual I used a gift card to pay for this purchase. If I hadn't my cost would have been $0.57. I used $6.00 in Extra Bucks and got back $4.00.


Giant: $0.25
Saved with Coupons: $6.38
Saved with Sales: $0.56

Freebies: Kashi, Fiber One Yogurt

I had free product coupons for both the Kashi and the Fiber One yogurt.

Misc: $13.24

This was used for strawberries at a road side stand and some misc. household stuff purchased at a little country store...random things that I hardly know what category to put them in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!