Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Weekly Spending Summary

I was so busy this week that I didn't get much shopping done. And truth be told, I didn't really need that much either.

Total Spent: $10.24
Total Saved with Coupons: $33.49
Total Saved with Sales: $21.06
Total Saved: $54.55

Rite Aid:
$8.24
Saved with Coupons: $25.00
Saved with Sales: $17.30

Freebies: All of the above after rebates/coupons etc.
Also purchased an Aveeno lotion not pictured.

I had a $10 Rite Aid gift card that I earned through the Single Check Rebate program and I used that to pay for part of this purchase...thus my out of pocket was only $8.24. I will get back $22.98 in Rite Aid Single Check Rebates and I also got $7 +UP Rewards to spend on a future purchase.

Giant: $2.00
Saved with Coupons: $8.49
Saved with Sales: $3.76

Freebies: Crystal Light, Yoplait

I forgot to take a picture of this purchase. Here's what I got: 3 boxes of Crystal Light drink mix, 1 4-pack of Yoplait yogurt and 1 box of Giant ice cream. I had a free product coupon for the Yoplait yogurt.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the encouraging comment you left me! I always feel you do so good with your spending. I need to have a week where I only spend $10. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, Michelle, I can become almost driven to stay within my budget sometimes and that is not all good. As for the $10, just get so busy you don't have time to go shopping. :) It might help.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!