Monday, July 5, 2010

Weekly Spending Summary

Just another basic week of shopping. Got some great deals but really didn't end up buying that much stuff. I honestly feel like my cupboards are pretty full right now and there are only a few things I really need so that makes it nice. Anyway, here's the breakdown.

Total Spent: $8.98
Total Saved with Coupons: $30.45
Total Saved with Sales: $19.55
Total Saved: $50.00

Rite Aid:
$0.99
Saved with Coupons: $2.00
Saved with Sales: $0.80

Freebie: Crest

Don't you just LOVE my huge Rite Aid purchase this week? Unfortunately we live in an area that keeps getting the small ad and so I have to miss out on some of the really good deals. :(

CVS: $0
Saved with Coupons: $19.97
Saved with Sales: $8.29

Freebies: Tropicana, Carefree, and the rest after rebates

I love when my coupons come out just right to make my balance $0. :) I purchased the Tropicana with a FREE product coupon I had and the Carefree with a raincheck. The Bengay and Zegerid both were bought to do rebates with and I should get $14.48 back for them. I used $9.98 in Extra Bucks and got $2.99 back.

Giant: $7.99
Saved with Coupons: $8.48
Saved with Sales: $10.46

Freebies: Oscar Mayer; Uncle Ben's Rice; 4 Beech-Nut Baby Food Jars

I had free product coupons for the Beech-Nut and Uncle Ben's Rice and one Oscar Mayer beef hot dogs. The hot dogs were on sale Buy One Get One Free so I actually managed to get two free. That's my favorite way to use those free product coupons!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!