Friday, July 29, 2011

Birthday Freebie Update


Back in June I had posted a list of birthday freebies you can get. Well, since I just celebrated my birthday, I've discovered a few more that I need to add to the list. It has made my the weeks around my birthday such a fun time!

* GGP Mall- First check to see if your mall is part of this group and if it is, join The Club and you'll likely get a voucher for a free $10 mall gift card. I say likely because I got one but my husband didn't- but then he never gets any gift card offers from them. Thanks to reader Sarah for the reminder about this!

* Maggie Moo's- Join the Email Club and you'll get a coupon for a free Kid's sized ice cream creation

* Rita's- Sign up for the Birthday Club and you'll get a free Italian ice on your birthday!

* Sonic- Sign up for the Sonic Cruisers Club and on your birthday you'll get a choice of one of three birthday freebies: medium Tator Tots, regular cream slush, or medium drink.

* Swagbucks- Join Swagbucks and you'll get 50 Swagbucks on your birthday! I didn't post this one earlier because I can't figure out where I added my birthday to get this. Anyone know?

Any more that you all know of? I'd love to know about them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!