Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekly Spending Summary

I didn't do much shopping this week and it felt kind of good. I need a week like this every now and then!

Total Spent: $15.65
Total Saved with Coupons: $48.61
Total Saved with Sales: $31.24
Total Saved: $79.85

Rite Aid: $0.98
Saved with Coupons: $23.75
Saved with Sales: $11.95

I was in desperate need of Kleenex (went through a box one day last week thanks to a cold!) so I was pretty happy to be able to stock up again at a good price.

Giant: $14.67
Saved with Coupons: $24.86
Saved with Sales: $19.29


I actually got two packs of razors, both free, but gave the one pack to the cashier. She was so tickled and I had fun being able to bless her with my freebie! The ice cream was a pretty good price so I decided to stock up a bit since I know we'll be using it over the next couple of week for different things. And the milk was free with some catalina coupons from a cereal deal that I did earlier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!