Thursday, October 8, 2009

Coupon Organizing

Are you new to couponing and trying to figure out how to organize all your coupons? Or maybe you have them organized but aren't really happy with your system. You will love this post by Common Sense with Money. She has many links to help you learn more about the different coupon organizing ideas and I think you'll find it very helpful.

I especially liked the links for the Coupon Binder method as I am working at switching to that. It is a slow process but I am pretty sure I am really going to like it! My poor little accordion file that I was using was just about bursting at the seems any more. And it is no fun using coupons if it only makes you frustrated every time you go to look for one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!