Thursday, August 25, 2011

Vacation Time

I know I've been quiet on here this week and that is because we are on a week long vacation! Earlier I had thought I'd write some posts up ahead of time and then have them automatically post this week so that it wouldn't be completely dead on here. But, well, with canning 1 1/2 bu. peaches, doing 400 ears of corn, 2 bu. tomatoes plus all the normal stuff in the last couple of weeks I just simply ran out of steam and didn't get it done. And so, this week my blog is just going to enjoy a vacation. :)

Actually, Vince and I are enjoying an early 5th anniversary trip to the Boston area. We are thoroughly enjoying our time here and have taken in a whale watching cruise (we saw a LOT of them and it was amazing!), visited Plymouth Plantation (a great way to learn history for this non-history buff), taken a Segway tour of the city (this was a lot of fun!), as well as numerous other things. It's been a fun time, although I'm wondering how rested I'm going to feel when we're all done with all the running around we've been doing! It's okay though, it's still relaxing and we're making great memories. I wish I had some way to upload some pictures, but we actually haven't taken that many and I also failed to bring along the cord I need to upload the pictures from my camera.

I hope all of you are having a good week too!

2 comments:

  1. Wow,that sounds like a fun way to celebrate an anniversary! I bet you're missing Logan though:)See you Sunday? ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, it was. :) And yes, I did miss Logan- a lot! He didn't really seem to miss us though...had too much fun at Grandpas. I was just glad that he did so well.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!