Here's a little information about the new chips:
- These chips were inspired by popular American regional cuisine and include:
- Northeastern U.S. – Lay’s Honey Mustard
- Midwestern U.S. – Lay’s Creamy Garden Ranch
- Northwestern U.S. – Lay’s Balsamic Sweet Onion
- Southwestern U.S. – Lay’s Chipotle Ranch
- Southeastern U.S. – Lay’s Cajun Herb & Spice
- All of the Lay’s Regional Flavored potato chips are made with all natural ingredients, and are cooked in healthier oils so they contain 0 grams of trans fats per serving!
- There’s also less sodium in them than you might think – a 1-oz serving of our Lay’s Regional Flavored potato chips contains less salt than a plain bagel!
Don't they sound good? I think so!
So here are the giveaway details. One person will win one variety pack of the new Lay's Regional Flavors potato chips.
You have four different ways to enter the give away and each thing counts as a separate entry. Please leave your email address with each entry! The giveaway will end 8/19/11 at 7 p.m. (EST) and the winners will be chosen via random.org. I will then notify the winner by email and they will have two days to respond before the next winner is chosen.
1. Which of the new Lays Regional Flavors (listed above) do you think you'd like best?
OTHER ENTRIES (to be done after mandatory entry)
2. Become a follower of this blog (see top left hand corner of blog). If you are already a follower, give yourself an extra entry by posting that in a comment.
3. Subscribe to this blog (see top left hand corner of blog). If you already subscribe, give yourself an extra entry by posting that in a comment.
4. Tell other about the giveaway via Facebook, Twitter, or your blog and leave a link to your post in your comment.
Disclosure: Frito-Lay's is providing me with a variety pack of chips to give away to one of my readers. This blog post is also a form of entry for the contest.