Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekly Spending Summary

This was a fun week. I did quite a bit of shopping and got lots of great deals. I'm so thankful for a little guy that is a great sport when it comes to shopping. Actually he begs to go on days that we stay home. :)

Total Spent: $15.25
Total Saved with Coupons: $52.80
Total Saved with Sales: $37.16
Total Saved: $89.96

Rite Aid: $3.52
Saved with Coupons: $15.00
Saved with Sales: $7.98

I finished using up a gift card on this purchase, otherwise my out of pocket would have been $2.34 more.

I kind of goofed on the Oreo purchase. I had seen on another blog that they were on sale and were supposed to be $0.50/each after coupons etc. Well, I failed to notice that that particular started the following week (2/20 to 2/26). So I actually paid $0.79/each. Still not a bad price, but if I had only been paying attention I could have saved another $0.58!

CVS: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $25.99
Saved with Sales: $8.11


I had a FREE product coupon for the Ruffles. And imagine this...I paid FULL PRICE for the cashews. I've been wanting them for a dish that I like and finally decided to just go ahead and buy them and skip waiting for a sale. It actually was kind of fun to just buy them, no coupons, no sale, just because.

Walgreens: $4.99
Saved with Coupons: $4.00
Saved with Sales: $8.99

I haven't been in Walgreens for ages, but they had a really good diaper deal on and I've heard rave reviews about their diapers so I thought I'd try them out.

Giant: $0.49
Saved with Coupons: $2.00
Saved with Sales: $0.58

I was needing a good excuse for a walk last week when the weather was absolutely gorgeous and spring-like. And so when I saw that I could get Scotties tissues free at Giant, I took that as my sign that I was to go enjoy some exercise and sunshine and walked to our closest Giant store.

Target: $2.30
Saved with Sales: $4.81
Saved with Coupons: $11.50

I had fun grabbing a few grocery items for cheap at Target this week. The Finish was just $0.25/box after coupons! Oh and I can't wait. Starting March 1 we will have a Super Target instead of just a regular Target. I'm hoping that means more deals for us!

Walmart: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $1.00


I would have spent $2.68 had I not used a gift card (that I got for returning some merchandise) on this purchase. I love saving money by using dried beans.

Misc.: $3.95
- potatoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!