Thursday, February 17, 2011
Giveaway: Arby's Combo (2 Winners!)
I'm not a big fan of fast food, but I have to confess that Arby's is one of my favorites. Want to know my Arby's weaknesses? Jamocha shakes, mozzarella sticks, and curly fries. Oh and I love their chicken tenders and chicken sandwiches too. Recently Arby's came out with a Value Menu with items starting at $1, which includes the following:
* Jr. Roast Beef
* Jr. Ham & Cheddar Sandwich
* Value Curly Fries
* Value Soft Drink
* Value Shake
* Jr. Deluxe
* Jr. Turkey Ranch
I'm not sure if this whole Value Menu is a good thing or not. I'm afraid it's only going to tempt me to stop by more often for a quick treat!
I also recently discovered Arby's Extras. When you become a member of Arby's Extras you'll receive special email offers and coupons one of two ways: local promotions emailed to you from your preferred Arby's location, and national offers that are sent out periodically from our Corporate Marketing team. Hey, I'm all for more savings, so what's not to like about that?
Arby's was gracious enough to offer me five coupons for FREE combos. I will pick two winners- the first winner will receive 3 FREE combo coupons and the second winner will recieve 2 FREE combo coupons.
You have five different ways to enter the give away and each thing counts as a separate entry. Please leave your email address with each entry! The giveaway will end 2/24/11 at 8 a.m. (EST) and the winners will be chosen via random.org. I will then notify the winners by email and they will have two days to respond before the next winner is chosen.
1. Leave a comment telling me your favorite menu item from Arby's.
2. Become a follower of this blog (see top left hand corner of blog). If you are already a follower, give yourself an extra entry by posting that in a comment.
3. Subscribe to this blog (see top left hand corner of blog). If you already subscribe, give yourself an extra entry by posting that in a comment.
4. Tell other about the giveaway via Facebook, Twitter, or your blog and leave a link to your post in your comment.
5. Become an Arby's Extra member and then come back here and let me know that you did.