Friday, February 4, 2011

Done Deal- For Local Readers


I really am not sure how many local readers I have, but I thought I'd post this for the few (or many) of you that are reading this.

Lancaster Online has a daily deal site called Done Deal that offers a new deal approximately every 3 days. The deals are for local businesses and I've been very impressed with them so far. The current deal is for a $15 gift certificate to Forry's Country Store for only $7.50. I've never been there but I visited their website and they carry bulk food items and meats and cheeses so I figure that even if their prices are bit higher than my usual bulk food store I still will save money in the long run since I'm getting $15 worth of food for half price.

In the past they have had deals for Maggie Moo's, New Holland Coffee Company, and Ink World. Most of the deals offered have been half price or more.

If you are interested in me posting more of these deals please email me or leave a comment. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!