Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Weekly Spending Summary

I didn't do much grocery shopping this week- mostly just got a few things that I needed to make some Christmas goodies.

Total Spent: $21.93
Total Saved with Coupons: $16.00
Total Saved with Sales: $8.14
Total Saved: $24.14

Rite Aid: $1.75
Saved with Coupons: $13.00
Saved with Sales: $8.14


Also purchased Advil Congestion Relief not pictured.

Walmart: $0
Saved with Coupons: $1.00

We had a several things to return to Walmart and just got back a gift card with the return amount on it. So I used that to pay for this purchase. My out of pocket would have been $12.25.

Target: $0.38
Saved with Coupons: $2.00


Misc.: $19.80
- This was for butter that my mother-in-law bought for me for cheap and for chocolate that a friend bought for me to save me an extra trip to the store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!