Saturday, December 11, 2010

Weekly Spending Summary

I suddenly realized that I never did my weekly spending post last week. So here it is...rather late. :)

Total Spent: $47.24
Total Saved with Coupons: $16.40
Total Saved with Sales: $1.50
Total Saved: $17.90

CVS: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $15.50
Saved with Sales: $1.50



I used $15.50 in Extra Bucks and got $12.98 back.

See that little green and white bottle in the picture above? That is an iron supplement, 325mg. ferrous sulfate. This is kind of a side note, but if any of you have to take iron supplements I'll give you a tip to save some money. Ask your pharmacy if they can special order the Gerricare brand (they should be able to give you an estimate price before they order it). This is the brand we generally used to fill iron prescriptions when I worked at the pharmacy and it is considerably cheaper than buying the store brand over the counter. Weird, I know, but it is really true.

Save-A-Lot: $2.47
Saved with Coupons: $0.90



Aldi: $0 (used cash)


Target:
$3.57
- I bought a cup for Logan.

Centerville Bulk Foods: $29.27
- Bought various misc. bulk food items and fresh fruit

Misc.: $5.00
- Bought some cookies from a friend who is doing a fundraiser

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the iron tip. I'm always terribly low on iron when I'm pregnant. I hope I can remember this when I need it!

    Gina

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!