GIVEAWAY NOW ENDED!!
Want to know one of my favorite fast meals this time of year? Taco soup. Not only is it fast and easy to make, it's inexpensive and filling too. That's one of the wonderful things about tacos. They are easy to make, delicious, and generally inexpensive. And to make your next taco night even cheaper, you can use this coupon to save $0.60/2 Old El Paso products.
If you enjoy taco dishes too, you'll want to enter this giveaway for an Old El Paso Prize Pack courtesy of MyBlogSpark and Old El Paso. Here's what you'll get:
* a packet of original Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
* a Cactus Chip & Dip Serving dish
* a set of 3 Fiesta Chili Pepper serving dishes
* a $10 gift card to purchase your taco fixings
Now to the important stuff. You have four different ways to enter the give away and each thing counts as a separate entry. Please leave your email address with each entry! The giveaway will end 10/20/10 at 8 a.m. (EST) and the winner will be chosen via random.org. I will then notify the winner by email and they will have two days to respond before the next winner is chosen.
1. What's your favorite thing to make with taco seasoning?
2. Become a follower of this blog (see top left hand corner of blog). If you are already a follower, give yourself an extra entry by posting that in a comment.
3. Subscribe to this blog (see top left hand corner of blog). If you already subscribe, give yourself an extra entry by posting that in a comment.
4. Share about the giveaway via Facebook, Twitter, or your blog and leave a link to your post in your comment.