Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Swagbucks: 60 Free Swagbucks for New Members


If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, now is the time. From now until 12/31/10, you'll get 60 FREE Swagbucks for signing up.

What is Swagbucks? It's a free search engine kind of like Google. The great thing about it is that each time you search the web using Swagbucks, you have the chance to earn "bucks" which you then can trade for things like gift cards from Amazon, Starbucks, Target and more. My favorite thing to redeem my Swagbucks for is Amazon gift cards. I've gotten so many great things for free thanks to my Amazon gift cards earned through Swagbucks.

Here's what you need to do to get the 60 FREE Swagbucks:

* Sign up for a FREE Swagbucks account
* When signing up enter code JoinIn2010 into the "Swag Code" space on the blue bar (code is case sensitive)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!