Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tasty Tuesday: Easy Ritz Cracker Candy


Okay, so I admit, the name is rather generic. But honestly, I don't know what these yummy little candies are called. I've never head a name for them, so hence my own generic name.

Anyway, if you love a salty, peanut butter chocolate combo, you'll love this easy candy. Here's the recipe- and don't blame me for any calories gained because of them. It's hard for me to stop at one when I eat these!

Easy Ritz Cracker Candy

Ritz crackers
Peanut butter
Chocolate for coating

Take a Ritz cracker and spread it with peanut butter. Top with another Ritz cracker. Melt chocolate (I like the wafers best) then dip Ritz crackers into it until coated. Place coated crackers on wax paper to cool.

For other recipe ideas, check out Balancing Beauty and Bedlam's Tasty Tuesday, Blessed with Grace's Tempt my Tummy Tuesday,and All the Small Stuff's Tuesday's at the Table.

11 comments:

  1. Yummy! This is my favorite chocolate candy to make around Christmas! And it's so easy too! It's funny that you posted this today because I had planned to make some today.

    BTW-I was able to print the Old El Paso coupon. Thanks alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! My grandma used to make them and they were the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Ritz Cracker Candy recipe looks very good. Thank you for sharing your recipe and you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen these before. They look very good and simple to make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm! These are my favorite too. My mom used to make them with marshmallow cream on one cracker and peanut butter on the other for extra yumminess!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love these, and had forgotten all about them, How could I? They are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot to say All week I am hosting a Holiday Treats week linky, hope you will stop by and join in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love these! Can't wait to make some for next week!

    I'd love for you to stop by my blog on Thursday for my Christmas Recipe Party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Come join me for Merry Merry Munchies and a giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE these! Especially dipped in white chocolate. Making a batch tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!