Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekly Spending Summary

Well, it was another week where I didn't do much shopping. The deals just weren't that amazing, I didn't really need anything, and I honestly didn't feel like going shopping. Kind of a nice break. :) The only store I hit was Rite Aid and I got some amazing deals there so that was fun.


Rite Aid: $20.95
Saved with Coupons: $41.00
Saved with Sales: $25.92

I was so excited about Rite Aid this week. I was able to stock up on wipes and diapers for some incredible prices- wipes for $0.01 a wipe and size 4 diapers for $0.07 a diaper! And on top of that since I purchased at least 5 packages of diapers I qualified for a coupon for a free package of diapers. AND then my area is part of a pilot area for something called +UP Rewards and so I also got an $11.99 coupon for purchasing the diapers which I'll use on a future Rite Aid purchase. So yeah, Rite Aid gave me my deal seeking high of the week! :)

I do want to thank one of my friends for printing off more $3 Huggies coupons for me. She doesn't like Huggies diapers and was sweet enough to offer to print out "her" coupons and let me have them. Thanks Susan!

4 comments:

  1. Were those huggies advertised in your circular or di you just run into a sale at the store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sale price was advertised in my circular. But the +UP Reward was only advertised in the store. However, I first saw it on a blog that posts Rite Aid deals. I maybe should have posted it on here but since the +UP Rewards are only currently available in a few areas I wasn't sure it would be worth it- was afraid it would only confuse people. Make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also did the deal on the diapers and got the +UP reward, and was wondering can I combine that with a 5/25 Rite aid store coupon also? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Rosanna, you should be able to. I did that once the week of the offer and had no problems. Glad you were able to get the deal too!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!