Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tasty Tuesday: Best Ever Asparagus


I've never been a fan of asparagus until I tasted this recipe. The brown sugar and chicken bouillon give it a much milder flavor than usual and I have found that people who typically don't like asparagus will enjoy it fixed this way.

Best Ever Asparagus

2 Tbsp. butter
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
4 c. asparagus, cut into bite sized pieces
1/2 - 1 c. water
1 chicken bouillon cube

Heat butter & brown sugar until dissolved; add asparagus and saute 2 min.
Dissolve chicken bouillon in water and add to asparagus; cook until soft (8-10 min.)


For other great recipe ideas, check out Balancing Beauty and Bedlam's Tasty Tuesday, Blessed with Grace's Tempt My Tummy Tuesday, and All the Small Stuff's Tuesday's at the Table.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!