Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Weekly Spending Summary

Well, there is more than way to keep your out of pocket spending low. This week I chose the no shop method. :) Honestly, I hadn't originally planned to only hit one store this week, but as the week went on I just got less and less excited about shopping and really, the deals were pretty pathetic. So I decided to take a break.

Total Spent: $1.06
Total Saved with Coupons: $7.00
Total Saved with Sales: $2.02
Total Saved: $9.02

CVS:
$0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $7.00
Saved with Sales: $2.02

Freebies: Dawn (and the Depends after Extra Bucks)

Had I not used a gift card, I would have spent $1.93 on this purchase. I used $2 in Extra Bucks and got back $6.99.

Misc.:
$1.06

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!