Monday, June 22, 2009

CVS: Freebie Deals


I got all of this free at CVS today. Actually I made $3 on it!
Here's how.

I bought:
20 Soy Joy bars at $1 each
- got $20 in Extra Bucks back
2 Thermacare Neck Wraps (1 count) at 2.49 each
- got $4.98 (or 2.49 twice) in Extra Bucks back

I used these coupons:
$1/5 coupon from here
$1/1 coupon from the 3/29 and 4/19 SmartSource coupon inserts

How you could make this deal even sweeter:
use the $2/10 or Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupons from the 5/31 SmartSource coupon inserts (I couldn't find these)

I personally have not tried the Soy Joy bars because they just did NOT look appealing to me. But my husband tried them last time I got them free and rather liked them. So I figure this is good snack food for his lunch!

The Thermacare wraps are going to be sent to Romania with my sister-in-law who lives over there. One of her friends has severe arthritis in her neck and would love to have these. That's one of the joys of getting things for free or cheap- you can have a blast giving them away for others to enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!