Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekly Spending Summary

This was pretty much just another "normal" week. My out of pocket was a bit higher than I had hoped for this week, but considering I'll get a lot of it back in Rite Aid Single Check Rebates, I don't mind too much.

Total Spent: $49.83
Total Saved with Coupons: $62.34
Total Saved with Sales: $51.97
Total Saved: $114.31

CVS:
$0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $16.55
Saved with Sales: $8.66

Freebies: Schick, Mentos, Cashews

If I hadn't had a gift card to use, I would have paid $0.70. I used $5 in Extra Bucks and got $5 back. The Mentos gum was on sale for Buy One for $1.79, Get One Free. I had six $1 coupons that I used on the gum making me a small profit of $0.63 on those six gums. Love when I can do that!

Rite Aid: $26.76
Saved with Coupons: $41.00
Saved with Sales: $41.48

Freebies: Everything after rebates

I will get back $35.42 in Single Check Rebates and $1 back in a rebate for the Bee MD cough drops. The Starbucks was on clearance for $2.37 and I had a coupon for it too. (This was not marked on the shelf, but it does ring up clearance.) The Bourdeaux Butt Paste was a raincheck item.

Giant: $0
Saved with Coupons: $4.79
Saved with Sales: $1.83

Freebies: All of the above

I had kind of a funny experience when I bought this stuff. I used the self checkout and after the coupons my total came to $0. The register still prompted me to pay, so I chose the cash payment method. No matter what I would do, it still thought I needed to put some money into it! I finally had to get the register assistant to help me out and she had to manually process the transaction. I guess those registers are set up in such a way they don't know what to do with people like us who use coupons to get everything free! :)

Aldi: $23.07

Got numerous groceries as well as $5 cash back to pay for some other grocery items.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!