Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekly Spending Summary

I didn't spend that much on regular groceries this week, but I had a few misc. expenses that brought my total up. All in all though, it was a good week.

Total Spent: $42.61
Total Saved with Coupons: $31.06
Total Saved with Sales: $29.78
Total Saved: $60.84

Rite Aid: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $22.26
Saved with Sales: $12.50

Freebies: Dawn, Mom's Best Oatmeal, Nature Valley Bars, Always

I am still using a Rite Aid gift card that I earned through the SCR to pay for my purchases, otherwise my out of pocket would have been $0.42. I had a coupon for a free box of Always that I used and the Mom's Best and Nature Valley items were on clearance and after coupons and +UPRewards they were free too!

Logan was sick for several days, so I had to get Rite Aid brand pedialyte and Triple Paste for him. Thankfully, with a $4/$20 coupon and making money on a couple of the other items, I was able to still not pay too much out of pocket for these things.

I used $9 in +UPRewards to pay for this purchase and got $2 back.

CVS: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $3.80
Saved with Sales: $0.90

Freebies: Taster's Choice and after Extra Bucks the Reach Flosser

Had I not used a gift card to pay for this, it would have cost me a grand total of $0.28. I used $1.80 in Extra Bucks and got $2.99 back.

Giant: $6.76
Saved with Coupons: $5.00
Saved with Sales: $16.38

Freebies: Aqua Pod Water

I had a raincheck for the water from a couple of weeks ago when it was free after a catalina coupon. Since it was free after the catalina, they just made the raincheck for 3 free packs, so that was pretty handy!

Misc.: $35.85
I had to buy vacuum bags and ink cartridges. Since most of our ink is used in printing coupons, I occasionally put it as a grocery expense.

How was your weekly spending?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!