Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Weekly Spending Summary

I was happy to keep my out of pocket expenses pretty low. I really haven't had to buy too much the last couple of weeks because I have stockpiled enough in the past that I have plenty of most things.

Total Spent: $36.38
Total Saved with Coupons: $72.15
Total Saved with Sales: $34.68
Total Saved: $106.83

Rite Aid:
$0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $44.17
Saved with Sales: $17.58


Again, I used a gift card that I earned through the Single Check Rebate program to pay for this purchase, otherwise I would have paid $2.72. I split this into two transactions so I could use two $5/$20 coupons. After it was all said and done I still have $12.75 in +UPRewards left to use on future transactions.

Save-A-Lot: $15.19
Saved with Coupons: $2.70

I used the coupons I posted about here. I was also happy to get hormone free eggs for $0.79/doz.

CVS: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $11.49
Saved with Sales: $2.00

Freebies: Both items after Extra Bucks

I used a gift card earned through MyPoints to pay for this purchase, otherwise my out of pocket would have been $0.52. I used $10.49 in Extra Bucks and got $10.99 back.

Giant: $1.72
Saved with Coupons: $8.79
Saved with Sales: $8.15

Freebie: San Giorgio Pasta

I had a $3.00 catalina coupon that I had earned on a previous transaction that I used towards this purchase.

Weis: $5.00
Saved with Coupons: $5.00
Saved with Sales: $6.95

I used this $5 coupon to get this for a decent price. And by choosing the 20% more packages, I actually got myself another 1 1/3c. cheese!

Misc.: $10.00
Cash back used for various misc. things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!