Thursday, October 7, 2010

Some Posts You Might Enjoy

Today has been a bit slow on the deals and freebies, so I thought you all might enjoy some of these posts that I found interesting.

- No Sew Ribbon Pacifier Clip
What a clever idea! This would make a fun addition to any baby gift, I think.

-Easy, Frugal Hurricane Vases
Even I, who is terribly uncrafty, thinks I could pull this one off.

-A Creative Idea for Displaying Paper Memorabilia/Souvenirs
I thought this was a cute idea for displaying trip memorabilia. I'm not a scrapbooker and never know what to do with those kinds of things.

-Easy Pumpkin Place Cards
Are you hosting a fall party? These adorable, easy to make place cards might be the perfect addition to your decor.

-Homemade Weed Killer
Now if this isn't the cheapest weed killer around, I'd like to know what is! Love this and am going to be trying it when our bottle of Round-Up gets all.

Have you found any interesting posts lately? Leave a comment with a link to them. I love getting new ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!