Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Weekly Spending Summary

Sigh. It looks like I'm starting out my month with a bang. I don't really like that but what is one to do when you need stuff?

Total Spent: $77.31
Total Saved with Coupons: $23.98
Total Saved with Sales: $14.85
Total Saved: $38.83

CVS:
$0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $11.00
Saved with Sales: $8.16

Freebies: Wheat Thins, Dawn and Glide (after Extra Bucks)

Had I not used a gift card I would have spent $0.23. I used $6 in Extra Bucks and got $3 back. The Glide floss I bought with a rain check and the charcoal was on summer clearance.

Walmart: $9.19
Saved with Coupons: $3.00

I bought the Dryel kit to submit for this rebate.

Rite Aid: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $9.98
Saved with Sales: $6.69

Freebies: Pepsi and everything but the Downy after +UPRewards and Rebates

I used a gift card that I earned through the Single Check Rebate program to pay for this- my cost would have been $10.11 without it. I got back $4 in +UPRewards and will get back $5.68 in Single Check Rebates (the Smooth Move Tea was a rain check item that will be free after SCR).

Aldi: $5.46

I bought 2 bags of sugar and some bananas.

Misc.: $62.66
This was a number of things: cash for produce at the local farmer's market, a bag of potatoes, chicken and hamburger, and a few bulk food items.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!