Monday, September 27, 2010

Monthly Spending Summary (Sept.)

I am always amazed at the things I learn when I do these monthly spending summaries. For one thing, I had no idea that I saved nearly $450 between coupons and sales this month! That's just crazy! I also didn't realize that the amount of rebates that I had deposited this month was so high. Of course, I was rather excited about that and was very amazed to see what that did to my annual budget.

I'm so thankful for the wiggle room I'll have now because I have a bunch of meat that I ordered for this month and that will take a chunk out of my budget. I'll also be buying apples to make applesauce, which will conclude my canning and freezing for the year. So hopefully from now on I will be able to stay under my monthly budget.

Monthly Grocery/Household Budget: $190


Total Spent: $175.40
Total Saved with Coupons/Sales: $446.32

Week 1: $77.31
Week 2: $28.71
Week 3: $44.20
Week 4: $25.18

Other Expenses: $41.86
This was for several different things including grapes that I made into grape juice.

Credits: $195.69
Believe it or not, most of this was from rebates that I received. I had a whole bunch of them finally arrive and wow, it was fun to see it boost my budget!

Ending Monthly Balance: $21.57
Balance carried from Jan.-Aug.: $3.13

Ending Annual Balance: $171.56
- In case you are confused, this is the amount I have left over for the year. This comes from being under budget in some previous months as well as this months huge credit. So basically I am ahead by $171.56 for the year. I'm going to love that wiggle room, let me tell you!

How did you do this month? I'd love to hear about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!