Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! Very early in the morning, we are heading to Arkansas to be with family for a long weekend. Looking forward to being there, but NOT the trip out! (Think 18 hours of sitting in a vehicle.)

Thanks too for all your get well wishes. That meant so much! I don't have a fever anymore, but I still have a nasty cold and don't feel the greatest. But God gave me enough energy today to do what I needed to do, so I am thankful!

Also, I just want to let you know that when we are in Arkansas, as far as I know we will have no Internet connection. So although you won't see my usual frequent posting, I do have at least 1 post a day scheduled. Hopefully by the middle of next week we'll be back to normal again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!