Monday, September 14, 2009
My Rite Aid Excursion
I just got back from a walk to Rite Aid and did I ever make out like a bandit! I just had to show you my deals just in case you needed some inspiration.
- 7 Johnson & Johnson baby products @ $2.99 each*
- 1 Wet Ones Wipes @ $1.99
- 1 Tylenol 8 Hour Muscle Aches & Pain caplets, 24 ct. @ $2.99
- had a rebate from 8/29 when this was on sale for 2.99
- 6 Johnson & Johnson coupons
- $2/2 printable here
- $1.50/1 coupon I received in the mail
- Two $1/1 printables here
- $1/1 coupons I received in the mail
- $1/1 peelie found on bottle
- $1/1 Wet Ones printable here
- $2/1 Tylenol 8 Hour Muscle Aches & Pain 24 ct., 8/23 insert
- $5/25 purchase printable here
Rebates Submitted For:
- $10 Rebate #43: Purchase any 5 Johnson & Johnson Baby Care and get $10
- $1 Rebate #85: Wet Ones
- $2 Rebate from August
- $5 Gift of Savings certificate
Total Before Coupons: $26.84
Coupons Deducted: $15.50
Total Out of Pocket (with tax): $11.34
Rebate Amounts: $18.00
Profit: $6.66 plus everything FREE!
* I actually plan to buy more Johnson & Johnson products to qualify for the $15 rebate which is why I bought 7 this time. I am going to go to the other Rite Aid that I have close by for those as well as the other items that I want to get this week.
Go here to see more coupon matchups and links.