Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Weekly Spending Summary

This was for this past week. It was a fairly average week as you'll see. :)

Total Spent: $34.59
Total Saved with Coupons: $51.48
Total Saved with Sales: $63.59
Total Saved: $115.07

Rite Aid:
$0 ($0.29 spare change)
Saved with Coupons: $43.49
Saved with Sales: $24.79

The Nivea was free with a rain check and coupon. I was pretty happy about getting it since there haven't been many free deals on men's body wash and Vince was almost out. The Oral-B toothbrush was also a rain check item.

CVS: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $7.99
Saved with Sales: $2.80

I would have spent a whopping $0.08 if I had not had a gift card. :)

Darrenkamps: $34.59
Saved with Sales: $36.00

Time to stock up on meat! I bought approximately 18 lbs. of chicken tenders and also some loose sausage that was in the markdown bin.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so amazed at how little you spend! Glad you were able to stock up on meat for a good price. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Rachal. I know it will be harder to do as much deal shopping once we have more than one child. But as I recall, when you and Michelle were blogging you didn't spend much either. In fact, I used to think you saved more than I did all the time!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!