Monday, January 2, 2012

Weekly Spending Summary

I did very little shopping this week. The deals just weren't amazing enough to lure me out and besides we were away most of the week with family too. Other than a small Giant trip that I did I also went to Walmart and got a few things including some grocery items. But I had a gift card that I used for that purchase (I had gotten it with a package of samples etc. for new moms when I purchased something at Motherhood Maternity a while back) so it didn't even count against my grocery budget.

Giant: $1.00
Saved with Coupons: $1.00
Saved with Sales: $1.79

I went to Giant primarily to get some things for the food pantry I shop for. While I was there I decided to buy some WisPride spreadable cheese since it was on sale and I had a coupon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!