Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekly Spending Summary

This was such a fun week! Not only did Rite Aid have some of the most amazing deals ever, Giant and Weis both had pretty decent sales too. I had a lot of fun shopping but to be honest, I'm really glad every week isn't this good. I'm afraid I'd get worn out trying to keep up with everything!

Total Spent: $58.62
Total Saved with Coupons: $163.22
Total Saved with Sales: $164.75
Total Saved: $327.97

Rite Aid:
$1.11 (+ $1.28 gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $109.98
Saved with Sales: $81.24


As you can see, I made several trips to Rite Aid this week. I had gone to the store closest to me and got what I could but since they were out of some things I ended up going to the store that is a couple of blocks further away to get the rest. Then at the end of the week I decided to go and stock up on more ice cream since it was such a good price.

The only things I paid anything for (after coupons and +UPRewards) was the JIF peanut butter ($0.50 each) and 4 ice creams and 3 fruit bars ($0.99 each). And I ended up with $74 in UPRewards to spend on future purchases! Have I ever mentioned that I absolutely LOVE Rite Aid?!

CVS: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $30.75
Saved with Sales: $24.93

I used a gift card (that we earned through one of our credit cards) to pay for this purchase otherwise my out of pocket would have been $0.25. I bought all of the above with rain checks. The Electrasol Finish deal actually was a money maker of $5.25! I love when I get paid to wash my dishes. :)

Giant: $20.01
Saved with Coupons: $8.00
Saved with Sales: $40.87

Hmm...do you think I have enough sour cream yet? Seriously, this was a lot of milk products but it is stuff I use all the time so I figured I might as well stock up while they were a good price.

Weis: $6.50
Saved with Coupons: $14.49
Saved with Sales: $10.21


I had free product coupons for the Snyder's. The veggies were free after coupons and I used BOGO Minute Maid coupons to get the orange juice. It's kind of funny. The one Weis here in town won't take BOGO internet coupons but the other one will. Guess which one I went to! :)

Misc: $7.50
Saved with Sales: $7.50
- Bought a $15 gift certificate for a local country store

Misc.: $23.50
I had my mother-in-law pick up some butter for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!