Wednesday, December 2, 2009

We're Back!

Wow, it feels good to be home again! There is just nothing like the familiar to this creature of habit. And I'm having fun doing laundry, making granola, and getting everything back into it's place after being gone 6 days. Yes, there is just no place like home.

Don't get me wrong though, we had a wonderful time in Arkansas with my husband's family. Since we couldn't all get together over Christmas, we did Christmas over Thanksgiving. So that made our time together extra special.

Some of my favorite memories:
- seeing everyone's delight over their Christmas gifts
- watching Logan and his 2 little boy cousins play (and scrap!) together
- enjoying yummy food
- singing Christmas songs, like The Drummer Boy, together
- many laughs
- traveling 18 hours in a 12 passenger van with 13 people- and lots of luggage since the lights wouldn't work on the trailer we had planned on using

I wish I had some pictures to post, but I left that up to my brother-in-law since I forget about it half of the time anyway. So maybe once I get them from him I'll post a few.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!