Monday, December 28, 2009

Weekly Spending Summary

Once again, I feel pretty good about what I spent this week. Here's the breakdown.

Total Spent: $20.83

Wal-mart: $12.38
Also purchsed a frozen pizza, not pictured.

I had a coupon for everything but the pizza (for our own little "Christmas" supper), tortillas (only $0.94!) and the Heath toffee bits (bought to make this recipe).

CVS: FREE

I can't find my receipt for this transaction, but thanks to previously earned Extra Bucks and the CVS gift card that I got through MyPoints, my out of pocket expense was $0.

Rite Aid: $8.45

Also purchased another Olay body wash and Olay Quench lotion that is not pictured.

Although I spent $8.45 I will get $20.97 back after rebates! So really, I made a profit of $12.52. Have I ever mentioned that I love Rite Aid?

How about you. Did you find any amazing bargins this week? Or maybe you have a question about how to use rebates/coupons or would simply like to see a break down of what coupons I used etc. If so, feel free to leave a comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!