Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Weekly Spending Summary

You'll have to excuse the strange lighting on my pictures this week. I must have accidentally messed with one of the settings on my camera.

I actually didn't spend that much this week but I got $25 cash out of the bank to use on fresh produce over the next month or so, so that really made my total jump up.

Total Spent:
$46.50
Total Saved with Coupons: $62.66
Total Saved with Sales: $18.12
Total Saved: $80.78

Rite Aid
: $2.75 (plus used $0.26 spare change)
Saved with Coupons: $26.50
Saved with Sales: $12.60


CVS: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $23.48
Saved with Sales: $1.30

I would have spent $1.46 had I not used a gift card. I had a $4 coupon from the CVS coupon machine that I combined with a manufacturer's coupon to get these diapers for around $3.50. The chips were $0.50 after a CVS coupon machine coupon and the rest of the items were free after coupons/sales/Extra Bucks. Be sure to scan your Extra Care card at the coupon machine each week- you never know WHAT you'll get!

Giant: $6.65
Saved with Coupons: $8.50
Saved with Sales: $2.24

I also purchased a small bottle of lemon extract that is not pictured.

Darrenkamp's: $6.10
Saved with Coupons: $4.18
Saved with Sales: $1.98



Misc.: $31.00
-This was for cash to use at produce stands, for the milk we buy from a local farm and fresh ground whole wheat flour from my mother-in-law.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!