Thursday, November 12, 2009

GGP Malls: Free $10 Gift Card

Update: I figured out a way to link to a copy of the email I received. Here's how you can get this $10 GGP gift card offer too.

Simply go here and click "send to a friend". Then send it to yourself and from there, follow the instructions in the email you receive. I still recommend signing up as part of The Club so you don't miss out on any of these great deals!

Do you remember the $10 GGP Mall gift card that I posted about as part of their Shop Smart Look Fab promotion. Well, I just got an email from our local GGP Mall, Park City Center, offering me another $10 GGP Mall gift card if I bring the email in to the specified location this Saturday!

So why am I telling you this? Because if you have a GGP Mall in your area, you really might want to consider signing up as part of The Club. As part of The Club, you'll receive special promotions and offers like these. So how do you sign up?

* Go here and then type in your zipcode to pull up your local GGP mall's website.

* Once there, click the "Join the Club" tab in the top right hand corner of the screen.

* Enter your information...and you are on your way to receiving these offers too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!